Open Hours

this is our old site , click THIS for sexy new site!
SORRY FOR THE EXTRA CLICKAGE ..WORTH IT :)

Welcome to Margot"s Website/Blog /Rantings of a Chef

THIS IS OUR OLD SITE.. CLICK THIS FOR OUR SHINY NEW ONE..

SORRY FOR THE EXTRA CLICK..ITS WORTH IT !

Tuesday 3 April 2007

The wonderfull world of the internet

Sorry, not posted for a while , technical difficulties with work laptop(i think it died)

I spend far too much time on Internet Food Forums, shooting the breeze about food, gossip and restaurants.I decided today to leave one of them for various reasons that i won't bore you with.I sent a polite message to the owner of the site asking for my membership to be terminated.I was told that it was not policy to terminate membership, only in cases of bad behaviour. I asked again, again declined.I have had my posting rights removed, but unless my membership is terminated, it's going to show that i am still an active member of the site.Bit of a bummer really.